CES 2020 : Consumer Technology Association for Universal Innovation
Waiting for CES 2020? Consumer Technology Association or simply CES is the global gathering for all who are thrive the consumer technology as a business. This program has provided suitable grounds for all innovators and severe breaking barriers for half a century. This event is the universal show stage where innovations for the next generation is introduced and launched for business in markets.
Everything in here is owned and designed by the consumer technology Association, and it is attracting global business leaders and pioneering thinkers for the development of technology for the future.
Exceeding more than 4,400 exhibiting companies and exceeding 2.9 million net square feet exhibit space, CES 2019 achieved the attraction of 307 of the companies in the 2018 Fortune Global 500 companies. Industrial professionals more than 175,000 covering different technology fields attended this program, and 61,000 professionals were from out America. They all gathered right in the heart of Las Vegas to drive forward the forever evolving universal technology and industry forward. According to the CES 2019 attendance audit, total attendance was 175,212 covering industrial participation, exhibitor personnel and media. CES complete media coverage was 226,273 covering printed media, online media and broadcast.
The history of CES runs back to June 1967. And this CES took place in New York, United States. Many life-changing innovations were introduced annually at yearly shows and CES exhibitions.
Some of the everlasting technology masterpieces introduced at CES 2020 from different presentations given in the list.
- Videocassette Recorder (VCR), 1970
- Camcorder and Compact Disc Player, 1981
- High Definition Television (HDTV), 1998
- Satellite Radio, 2000
- Blu-Ray DVD and HDTV PVR, 2003
The CES exhibition of 2020 is taking place at Las Vegas, Unites States. Many new technological innovations are to come and change the life of everyone in this show.
CES 2020 Schedule
The program commences on 5th January 2020. The schedule of this program includes media events, conference sessions and many more.
Schedule on 5th January, Sunday
- Living in Digital Times Media Days News conference will take place from 1:00 pm to 1:45 pm at the Mandalay bay Level 2.
- 2020 Tech Trends to Watch will take place from 4:00 pm to 4:45 pm also at the Mandalay bay Level 2.
- CES Unveiled Las Vegas from 5 pm to 8:30 pm at Mandalay Bay Level 2, Shorelines Exhibit Hall.
Schedule on 6th January, Monday
- CES 2020 Trends to Watch from 9 am to 10 am at LVCC North Hall N257.
- TCL Media Days Press Conference from 11 pm to 12:45 pm at Mandalay Bay Level 2, Oceanside D.
- ‘Showstoppers LaunchIt Media Days Power Session’ from 2:30 pm to 5 pm at Mandalay Bay Level 2 Palm A.
- ‘Samsung Keynote from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm at Venetian Level 5 Palazzo Ballroom.
Schedule on 7th January, Tuesday
- ASICS Run @ CES from 7 am to 8 am at Kellogg Zaher Sports Complex, West Washington Avenue, Kellogg Zaher Sports Complex.
- Delta Keynote and the CTA State of the industry Adress at Venetian Level 5
- Tech has changed the live sports experience from 9:30 am to 10:15 am at ARIA level 3.
- Taiwan Tech Arena Show Days News conference from 10 am to 11:30 am at Sands Hall G.
- Audi@CES 2020 – Creating the digital experience of the future at LVCC North Hall.
- CES Tech Talk Live Podcast Recording from 2:30 pm to 3 pm at LVCC Grand Lobby.
- CES 2020 Innovation Award Honoree: BOB – 1st Blockchain Phone designed to reclaim your data privacy from 3:30 pm and 4:30 pm at Sands Hall G.
- CTA Member Party from 6 pm to 8 pm at Venetian Hotel and Casino Tao Nightclub.
CES 2020 registration and CES 2020 Tickets
CES registration price is $300, and it included entry to the CES show floor were the showcase of world most innovative technologies and also sessions from business leaders and pioneering leaders. Starter Conference Pass is $900, and it includes exhibitor floor entrance, keynote addresses, sessions from world technology leaders and many highlighting events. Deluxe Conference Pass is $1500, and it provides exhibitor floor pass entrance, keynote addresses from industry leaders, super sessions on valuable topics such as IoT Solutions, Service robotics and the digital economy.
2020 CES Exhibitor List is the general list of exhibits and the relevant technological company who presented it. Accordingly, 2020 CES exhibitor list includes Bell Nexus Company as usual. Bell Nexus presented presentations for a continuous decade, and this year is no exception. Many more companies are waiting to present themselves too.
In conclusion, since this is the largest and the most influential technology event in the world, CES is the complete place where the ecosystem of industry and technology gather to business. Those who are consumer technology industry can attend this program, and the 2020 CES show is a must to visit if you are one.