Discover the Best of Beauty’s products in every category: hair, skin-care, makeup, fragrance and more.
THE BEST MASCARA
LE VOLUME RÉVOLUTION DE CHANEL
This is by far the most popular CHANEL Mascara also one of the most popular mascara currently on the market. The new LE VOLUME RÉVOLUTION DE CHANEL Retails for 35$. Its now comes in one shade which is black. It is exclusive to the CHANEL Beauty Boutique, Chanel.com. You can still easily order online.
It’s the first 3D-printed mascara brush, patented by CHANEL. The brush completely releases the mascara with a first sweep of the lashes. In a single stroke, eyelashes reveal immediate, extreme volume without clumping. So Those of who prefer a more natural lash you be able to achieve that very quickly in the morning.
THE BEST SHAMPOO
L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL SOURCE ESSENTIELLE
It’s great seeing a big brand get on board with sustainability. This gently removes impurities, leaving hair shiny and soft. If you are a newbie on the natural-beauty scene, start with this shampoo, and you’ll be converted.
This is 80% natural origin ingredients, and the remaining 20% is necessary to ensure the sensorial and right preservation qualities of the formula. The L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL SOURCE ESSENTIELLE Retails for 18-20 $
THE BEST FRAGRANCE
It was one of those perfumes that as soon as you sprayed you instantly fell in love with it. it comes in three different sizes, and it comes in a 30ml. it’s a cute little minimal design bottle it has as Chloe to the front and has the Nomade to the back.
CHLOÉ NOMADE is a refreshing, softly floral fragrance that is universally flattering. It was created from inspiration by freedom, surprises, desire for open spaces and empowerment. It is such a natural everyday fragrance with a minimal design bottle. It perfectly reflects the brand’s fashion aesthetic.
THE BEST YOUTH SERUM
LA PRAIRIE PLATINUM RARE CELLULAR NIGHT ELIXIR
La Prairie’s Platinum Rare Cellular Night Elixir is such a treat for the skin – it sinks in immediately, smells deliciously of rose petals and works hard so that you wake up looking much fresher than you would without it.
The price is undeniably high – over 1200$ – but if you’re a big spender when it comes to skincare, then this is an indulgence like no other. The definition of reassuringly expensive for its efficacy. Yes, this is an investment, however, it’s for the skin.
THE BEST MASK
LANCÔME ADVANCED GÉNIFIQUE HYDROGEL MELTING MASK
Need a quick skin fix? Instantly plump, glow, and smooth skin with this hydrogel sheet mask, which feels like the mask is melting onto skin for a soft, cocooned feeling. In as little as ten minutes, skin is left feeling hydrated, and fresher. Skin looks more radiant, fine lines, and pores appear visibly reduced, skin texture appears refined, and skin looks rested for a younger-looking appearance.
This sheet mask won’t leave skin feeling sticky or shiny.
It’s Retails for 15$
THE BEST HAIR TREATMENT
SISLEY REGENERATING HAIR CARE MASK WITH BOTANICAL OILS
Sisley’s trusted skincare innovation in hair conditioning form, designed to restore damaged ends. Indulgent, effective, amazing. It’s Retail for 95$
THE BEST BODY MOISTURISER
THE BODY SHOP ALMOND MILK BODY YOGURT
The new, lightweight formula absorbs instantly and provides up to 48 hours of moisture. Apply to damp skin straight after showering for skin that feels smoother and never sticky, with the sweet and nutty scent of almonds. The gel-cream is enriched with Community Trade organic almond milk from Spain. Plus, your bank balance will love it.
It’s Retails for 15$
THE BEST FACE MOISTURIZER
LA MER THE MOISTURIZING COOL GEL CREAM
This is different from any of the other moisturizer because it does combine gel and lotion. This featherweight gel-cream leaves skin feeling cooled, calmed and soothed with a fresh, healthy radiance.
Retail 150$ for a 30ml jar.
THE BEST CLEANSER
TATA HARPER CLARIFYING CLEANSER
This all-natural all-rounder gently exfoliates and soothes. Potent and planet-friendly. Tata Harper Clarifying Cleanser targets blemish-causing impurities to give you a deep-clean feel and comfortably matte finish without drying out your skin. Retail for 68$
THE BEST FOUNDATION
DIOR BACKSTAGE FACE & BODY FOUNDATION
Its Retails for 40$ and it comes in 40 Shades with a natural, matte finish and medium, buildable coverage that’s waterproof and sweat-resistant.
THE BEST HAIR STYLER
KÉRASTASE AURA BOTANICA EAU DE VAGUES
Delivers the perfect beachy hair for 25$
- Instantly creates soft “après surf” texture
- Zero crunch factor
- Adds body and texture to hair
- No salt, no alcohol
- Natural touch, healthy glow
- 99% Natural Origin
Any opinions expressed are honest and mine alone based on my experience of products mentioned. I encourage you to please do your research before making a purchase.